dinsdag 6 september 2011

Get traffic with Video shadow.

“What Can Video Shadow Do For You?”

Simple, Fast, Powerful- Get Results in Seconds…literally

Leap frog your antagonism on folio one of Google and You Tube, and boss your alcove with eyeball-grabbing amoebic look agent listings in both about overnight!

Drive a charge of buyers to your Internet websites from internet Giants – Google & YouTube artlessly by application the software to define the appropriate keywords.
Saves You 100′s Of Hours Of Research That You Must Do To Be Successful With Video Marketing

Use sneaky, stealth approach that will boss your antagonism in any niche

“How I Use The software To Do Research In Under 10 Minutes. Pick keywords that accept alot of angle in you tube Spy on my antagonism and accumulate added keywords to use as my tags

Checked to accomplish abiding I could get a video on the 1st folio of google (some keywords in google don’t accept videos on the page… so you accept to aces the appropriate keywords)

Find out how abounding backlinks I bare to exhausted out my competition

Find out how old the competitors videos are collectively to see if I accept a attempt in the top 10

Find out how able my competitors you tube channels are and how abounding added videos they’ve uploaded

Checked which categories the top 50 videos were in and which ones had the best angle — assertive categories will get you added views…

Find out area the top 10 videos were accepting the best angle from…such as which accompanying videos, sites, etc.

Find out how keyword optimized the descriptions are in the top 10 videos and what they are advertising/where they are sending traffic

Find out how abounding bodies accept favorited the top 10 videos

Find Title account that are catchy… actual important!

Used Project 3 to breach bottomward my own video to see area my anemic credibility are and what I charge to advance o

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten